A Study Course by Pedro Oliveira
From the Introduction
In her Preface to The Secret Doctrine' H.P.B. stated the purpose of the book:
The aim of this work may be thus stated: to show that Nature is not "a fortuitous concurrence of atoms", and to assign to man his rightful place in the scheme of the Universe; to rescue from degradation the archaic truths which are the basis of all religions; and to uncover, to some extent, the fundamental unity from which they all spring; finally, to show that the occult side of Nature has never been approached by the Science of modern civilization.
More than a century and a quarter later, the works of David Bohm, Ilya Prigogine, Ken Wilber, Ervin László, Rupert Sheldrake and others show that contemporary science may now perhaps consider some of the central tenets of H.P.B's major work as it moves ever more closely to a holistic and interdependent view of the human being, the Earth and the cosmos.
- Who was Helena P. Blavatsky?
- Why The Secret Doctrine was written
- How The Secret Doctrine was written
- How to Study The Secret Doctrine
- Serious Students Explore The Secret Doctrine
- The Stanzas of Dzyan: Ultimate Mystical Metaphysics
- ‘The Source of the Stanzas is Truth’
- The Secret Doctrine: Its Practical Application