THE PRAYER THAT BEGINS "MAY THE HOLY ONES" IS A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER THAT HAS AN INTERESTING HISTORY AND IS WELL-WORTH CLOSER EXAMINATION.
Guest speaker Geoff Dargie was a born Theosophist and his lecture will be informative and educational. Geoff is a priest of 40 years in the Liberal Catholic Church, a member of BTS and currently serving on the Executive Committee.
Please arrive earlier than the start time to ensure time to check in with the QR code to help keep Brisbane Theosophical Society and the wider community safe by following our Covid Safe Plan and current Government directives:
- Masks may be mandatory to be worn indoors at all times. Please observe current regulations on the day
- We are required to keep contact information about all guests, patrons and staff entering the premises: Contact tracing purposes
- Please ensure you scan the QR code on arrival (or use the other available options) and show the event host the green tick on your confirmation screen if using a smart phone
- Entry may be subject to contactless temperature screening
- Hand washing/sanitiser is required upon arrival and hygiene must be maintained at all times
- Everyone must continue to practice physical distancing and stay at home if you are sick or experiencing the following symptoms no matter how mild: wet or dry cough, fever, chills, runny nose, nausea, vomitting, headaches, sore throat, fatigue, body aches or shortness of breath
- You will be required to leave the building if displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- Contactless payments preferred for memberships, subscriptions, purchases, donations etc.