want to know more? come along on wednesday. all welcome.
Guest speaker Geoff Dargie was a born Theosophist and his lecture will be both informative and educational.
Please arrive earlier than the start time to ensure you have time to check in with the QR code to help keep Brisbane Theosophical Society and the wider community safe by following our Covid Safe Plan and current Government directives:
- Masks may be mandatory to be worn indoors at all times. Please observe current regulations on the day
- We are required to keep contact information about all guests, patrons and staff entering the premises
- Please ensure you scan the QR code on arrival (or use the other available options) and show the event host the green tick on your confirmation screen if using a smart phone
- Entry may be subject to contactless temperature screening
- Hand washing/sanitiser is required upon arrival and hygiene must be maintained at all times
- Everyone must continue to practice physical distancing and stay at home if you are sick or experiencing the following symptoms no matter how mild: wet or dry cough, fever, chills, runny nose, nausea, vomitting, headaches, sore throat, fatigue, body aches or shortness of breath
- You will be required to leave the building if displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- BYO water as the kitchen is closed
- Contactless payments preferred for memberships, subscriptions, purchases, donations etc.