Innerstanding or Understanding the Elements & why they are the very Foundation of many Ancient Philosophies & Modern Teachings.
Subjects : The 5 Elements
Fire for Motivation, Energy, Drive, Willpower -- Your Spirit.
Water for Love, Kindness, Compassion, Harmony -- Your Soul.
Air for Mindfulness, Intelligence, Wisdom -- Enlightenment, Your Mind
Earth for Confidence, Stability, Strength -- Grounded, Your Physical Body
Ether for the "inPHInite" connection to all life through the Universal Source field.
The Elements represent all life creation through natural evolutionary cycles from the smallest Photon to the Giant Galaxies of billions of stars.
When the student practices these guided energy Meditations with a still and calm Mind, it may be possible to speak with Elemental beings.
Guest Speaker Michael Lamb is a Kabbalistic Alchemist, having trained for nine years at The School of Inner Knowledge, with Hermetic Lore, Alchemy, Universal healing through sound, colour, numerology geometry & vibration. Astronomy, astrology, cosmology, symbolism and more.
Covid Safe Event
Help keep Brisbane Theosophical Society and the wider community safe by following our registered Covid Plan. We are required to keep contact information about all guests, patrons and staff entering the premises.
- Arrive earlier than the start time to ensure you have time to check in with the QR code
- Please ensure you scan the QR code on arrival (or use the other available options) and show the event host the green tick on your confirmation screen if using a smart phone
- Masks to be worn when Government mandates are in place, and welcome indoors at all times
- Entry may be subject to contactless temperature screening
- Hand washing/sanitiser is required upon arrival and before and after eating
- Everyone must continue to practice physical distancing and stay at home if you are sick or experiencing the following symptoms no matter how mild: wet or dry cough, fever, chills, runny nose, nausea, vomitting, headaches, sore throat, fatigue, body aches or shortness of breath
- You will be required to leave the building if displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- Contactless payments preferred for memberships, subscriptions, purchases, donations etc.