Nicky Bassett 7.30pm March 9
Drawing on the inspirational teachings of esteemed Theosophists such as Geoffrey Hodson and Madame Blavatsky and other sources, Nicky takes us on an illuminating journey into the world of the Angelic hosts. With vivid images of their visionary appearance, their mode of communication with each other and humans, the vast breadth of roles they perform, and a process for inviting the Angels into our lives, she paints a picture of a parallel universe of great spiritual Beings seeking to once again work closely with mankind and so restore a Golden Age of Angelichuman co-operation.
Nicky is a member of the Theosophical Society. She has an Arts degree majoring in Psychology and Journalism, and is a qualified astrologer. Nicky ran her own management consulting company for fifteen years during which time she presented a range of workshops for private enterprise and government around Australia. She currently teaches Astrology, The Power of Colour and How to Open Your Heart for the Relaxation Centre of Queensland. She also lectured at the Australian College of Natural Medicine and had a counselling practice for many years.
To ensure everyone feels safe at all times and make it easier for our wonderful volunteer facilitators and helpers to comply with current regulations, we kindly ask everyone to follow the current safety measures required by government and the Health Department within the TS premises and our local community. These measures are:
• Sign-in with the QR code upon arrival
• A face mask covering the nose and mouth must be brought with you and worn at all times indoors even where physical distancing is possible and when seated throughout the lecture/event
• 1 person per 2m2 indoors. Capacity limits apply so get in early to secure a seat
• If you have cold or flu-like symptoms however mild, do not attend
• Use hand sanitiser upon arrival and maintain good hygiene
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from anyone outside your household during events
• Eating and drinking must be done while seated and social distancing remains in place
• Masks can be removed to take a drink /eat... while seated, so keep your seats at the end of the event
• No self-service of food/beverages. Our friendly certified food service volunteers are there to assist!
• Please dispose of your plates, cups and other items in the bins provided when you are finished with them and maintain good hygiene. Hand sanitiser and soap is always available. Please use it.
• Doors and windows are to remain open for increased air circulation
• Donations are encouraged and welcomed but please donate online or come to the library and use EFTPOS so we don't have to handle cash. Thank you.
For more information about the directives and restrictions in place please refer to the following: