Amber St Clare 7.30pm February 16
The Temples of Ancient Egypt created a web of spiritual energy that connected every town and village in the land. They functioned not only as religious centres, but also as universities. Their main purpose was to uphold the Spiritual Laws that kept Egypt at the highest level of civilization for thousands of years.
The presenter: Amber St Clare is an Egyptologist whose main interest is the religion and spirituality of Ancient Egypt, something she has studied intensely for a lifetime, perhaps many lifetimes. She owns The Mirror of Eternity, Esoteric Tours of Egypt, and The Academy of Ancient Egyptian Mysticism. Amber also worked on Sydney talk back radio interpreting dreams for those who called in.
To ensure everyone feels safe at all times and make it easier for our wonderful volunteer facilitators and helpers to comply with current regulations, we kindly ask everyone to follow the current safety measures required by government and the Health Department within the TS premises and our local community. These measures are:
• Sign-in with the QR code upon arrival
• A face mask covering the nose and mouth must be brought with you and worn at all times indoors even where physical distancing is possible and when seated throughout the lecture/event
• 1 person per 2m2 indoors. Capacity limits apply so get in early to secure a seat
• If you have cold or flu-like symptoms however mild, do not attend
• Use hand sanitiser upon arrival and maintain good hygiene
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from anyone outside your household during events
• Eating and drinking must be done while seated and social distancing remains in place
• Masks can be removed to take a drink /eat... while seated, so keep your seats at the end of the event
• No self-service of food/beverages. Our friendly certified food service volunteers are there to assist!
• Please dispose of your plates, cups and other items in the bins provided when you are finished with them and maintain good hygiene. Hand sanitiser and soap is always available. Please use it.
• Doors and windows are to remain open for increased air circulation
• Donations are encouraged and welcomed but please donate online or come to the library and use EFTPOS so we don't have to handle cash. Thank you.
For more information about the directives and restrictions in place please refer to the following: